Northern Virginia's premier paving and asphalt company
*5 Gallon Tack Buckets (all plants) $60 / Bulk Tack (Centreville) $3.00/GL
- All other mixes not listed will be priced upon request
- Night and Weekend purchases may be subject to additional fees.
- All purchases subject to Virginia state sales tax
- Payment Terms: NET 30 – An interest charge of 1.5% will be assessed to accounts over 30 days.
- All prices subject to change without notice.
- All mixes are produced using VDOT approved materials. If your specific project limits or excludes RAP (Recycled Asphalt Product), please call for adjusted prices.
- Please give ample notice to plant of mix needs, time of pick-up and Saturday work so that we may provide you superior customer service.
Plant Locations: (View Directions)
BULL RUN (571) 284-5361
LEESBURG (703) 729-0110
CENTREVILLE (703) 631-5480
MANASSAS (703) 257-5022
WARRENTON (540) 347-3166
BEALETON (540) 439-1500
CULPEPER (540) 399-1887
FREDERICKSBURG – POWELL LN (540) 654-5360
FREDERICKSBURG – CITY (540) 372-7663
SPOTSYLVANIA (540) 898-1950
While the ten plants of Superior Paving Corp. supply quality asphalt mix for all major highway and road projects, we also sell mixes to local paving companies that use it for their own paving jobs. These customers, known as “FOB” (Freight on Board) customers, arrive daily at our plants to pick up truckloads of our mix.
Private paving companies trust Superior Paving Corp. mixes because:
- Our mix is consistently of the highest quality
- We offer a variety of mixes (including hot and warm)
- We prioritize our FOB clients for fast loading
- We provide a consistent level of communication
- We focus on client needs and problem resolution
We care about our customers’ bottom line, making sure they get the consistency they need to stay competitive and bring their own jobs in on time. And with Superior Paving Corp.’s award-winning quality behind them, they know they’re laying down the best grade of asphalt for their customers.
At Superior Paving Corp., we strive for integrity, honesty, respect and concern for our employees. We are also deeply committed to using green practices, technologies and materials. Our forest green trucks and paving equipment symbolize our pledge to conduct business with minimal impact to our planet. We maintain an aggressive recycling program and constantly investigate and test new asphalt mix designs and application technologies that are better for the environment.
Superior Paving Corp. is committed to reclaiming as much used asphalt as possible. When it’s time to replace the asphalt on a paved roadway, we mill the old surface and grind the pavement back into crushed stone. With the addition of a little fresh tar, the material is laid down again as new roadway. There is no limit to the number of times asphalt roadway materials can be recycled. Superior Paving Corp. prevents hundreds of thousands of tons of debris from entering landfills with our robust recycling program.
One of the asphalt industry’s more recent and environmentally friendly technologies is the use of warm-mix asphalt in paving. Traditional hot-mix asphalt mixtures require a great deal of fuel consumption and increase the production of greenhouse gases. Modern warm-mix asphalt is just as effective and allows us to pave at lower temperatures – a reduction between 50 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Warm-mix asphalt is an award-winning innovation in construction, and in addition to the ability to pave at lower temperatures includes benefits like better paving compaction and the potential to recycle at higher rates.